Sunday, May 22, 2011

Day 7: Discord

I didn't post an update yesterday because I was at the hospital with my 4 yr old daughter Allison. She had a bad stomach bug and had to be hospitalized with dehydration and a blood sugar of 47.

So Dewayne had kitten duty. He took over and did an awesome job! (Also thanks to Amber for stepping up and taking a feeding when Dewayne came to the hospital)

Yesterday, Trouble and the timid gray one lost their umbilical cords (or as my son Hunter called it their uterus cords lol)

We have upped them to two dropper fulls of formula and speaced the feedings rom every two hours to every three hours. They seem to be tolerating the changes well.

Their eyes are beginning to look less sealed, so I expect them to opn sometime this week. I still cannot tell the sex. But if I had to guess I'd say the thre gray ones are boys and the black one is a girl. Altho they might all be boys. Or girls. The black one is the only one that looks a little different. Tho honestly it looks the same only smaller...oh well time will tell what they are and then they can get real names.

No comments:

Post a Comment