Friday, June 3, 2011

Day 17 Four of a kind!

I am prety sure that all of the kittens are boys. They all have their eyes open now and I have heard them all purr.

They also have names...well all but the little black one (better get on it Dawn). The one we have ben calling "Trouble" has been named by his owner to be. His name is now Nimway, or Nim for short. I have named the timid gray one Jasper (ok yes I am a Twilight nerd, but also I just like the name Jasper).

And the one with the tail has been claimed by my 3 yr old son Lil Bit. He came up to me one day when I was feeding the kittens and pointed at the kitten with a tail and said "That's my cat. I'm keeping him." I asked him his cat's name and he said "I don't know who he is yet". After a few dys ofme asking he decided that is cat's name is Lightning McQueen (yes he is a Cars freak, but it could ave been worse, his favorite character is Mater). I think Lightning is well named since he was the first to open his eys and when put down is the fastest to run away lol

So now only the black one needs a name...we will wait to see what Dawn will name him....

No comments:

Post a Comment